Stay in Our Pet Friendly Hotel
San Diego is a great place to travel with your furry companion. The city is filled with pet friendly restaurants and attractions. Take them when you're sightseeing around Balboa Park or Historic Old Town, or spend a day in the water at Fiesta Island in Mission Bay. The Lamplighter Inn & Suites at SDSU offers pet-friendly accommodations.
We kindly ask that during your stay with us you adhere to our pet policy. These rules are established not only for the safety of your furry companion, but also for the safety and comfort of our other guests and employees. If there is anything we can do to make your stay more pleasant, please don't hesitate to let us know.
There is a $15.00 per pet / per night charge. Maximum of 2 pets per guestroom.
- Please keep your pet under control at all times (i.e., no growling or continuous barking).
- Please keep your pet on a leash whenever outside of your room.
- Please pick up after your pet. We have complimentary pick-up baggies at the front desk.
- Pets are not allowed in the breakfast room or pool area.
- Please do not leave your pet unattended in your room for an extended period of time.*
- While your room is being serviced by housekeeping, leave the room with your pet or place them in a crate.
- If room requires excessive cleaning, or if any damages are caused by your pet, you may be charged additional fees.
* While we highly recommend that you do not leave your pet alone in your guestroom, we understand if you need to leave them behind at times. We do ask that it not be for an extended period of time, as we know from experience that some pets get anxious when left alone in a strange setting. We do require that you leave a number at the Front Desk where we can reach you if your pet should become anxious.