San Diego Restaurants near Best Western Lamplighter Inn & Suites at SDSU Hotel
Highly recommended by hotel staff
- Alforon.Delicious Mediterranean Lebanese food. The flavors are amazing, the oven baked flat breads are delicious, and the owners are super nice. If it’s your first time, they will help you make some delicious choices.
Address: 5965 El Cajon Boulevard, San Diego
- Bistro Sixty. This little gem started off as a dessert shop. It is now an amazing lunch spot and a great place for a special dinner! Great food, good wine, and DELICIOUS desserts!
Address: 5987 El Cajon Boulevard, San Diego
- Bridges Bar & Grill. A new addition to the area and already a local favorite. A great place to relax and enjoy craft or domestic beer. They have a great menu filled with gourmet burgers, sliders, salads, wraps and more! Walking distance from hotel.
Address: 4800 Art Street, San Diego
- Cheba Hut. Delicious toasted sammies filled with interesting combinations. Popular with the college crowd and locals. Walking distance from hotel.
Address: 6364 El Cajon Boulevard, San Diego
- D.Z. Akin’s. Home style deli food. The menu boasts 134 sandwiches, as well as three-dozen breakfast selections!
Address: 6930 Alvarado Road, San Diego
- Lisko Artisan Deli & Fish Market. A great little deli to get fresh, local, organic and all-natural food. They serve sandwiches, grilled fish, salads and soups made daily. They also have delicious pastries and organic roasted coffee! Walking distance from hotel.
Address: 6548 El Cajon Boulevard, Suite A, San Diego
- Living Room Coffeehouse& Bistro. Delicious coffee and fresh, homemade bakery goods.
Address: 5900 El Cajon Boulevard, San Diego
- Milo’s Pizza & Subs. Known for their "New York Style Pizza." You can pick up a couple of slices or order a whole. They also have great subs.
Address: 6686 El Cajon Boulevard, San Diego
- Sala Thai. Traditional Thai food with specialties like padthai and panang curry. Try the sweet sticky rice with mango (seasonal).
Address: 6161 El Cajon Boulevard, Suite A, San Diego
- Terra American Bistro. A farm to table, fine dining experience. The chef/owner takes great pride in what he prepares daily.A true gem in our area.
Address: 7091 El Cajon Boulevard, San Diego